New to chaos where to start?

Congratz

Hey ya :)

After a long year with destruction i wanted to try  new allaince, so i choose CHAOS!

But ehm i dont really now where to start?

There are 3 armies i want but i can only choose one... The most competitive one!

Clan Skryrer

Nurgle 

Brayherds

Wich army do you guys think will be the most competitive? 

one of the most over powered units in the game during ghb2016 were stormfiends. I was really expecting them to get some type of nerf, if Not a points increase then at least a profile change with weapons limitations. To my surprise, they still cost 300 pts for 3 and can be fielded with 3x warpfire projectors. So the game of "more stormfiends will fix your problem" continues. Although you can't lob them forward with sayl anymore, which i think was a good fix. 

I really was hoping the other stormfiend options would become viable, but i guess we will still keep burning everyone to death like daenerys! 

With that said, I think of the 3 options, skryre would be most competitive. Although nurgle is probably right there with them if Not close behind. Typically a skryre nurgle mash with warplightning cannons and stormfiends works good too (plaguebearers are still chaos battleline right? :o. I'll have to check in my ghb2017 later to make sure lol). 

You couldn't go wrong with skryre or nurgle, so choose which looks better imo. Also, the new skryre abilities look really fun / strong! 

2 minutes ago, Flood said:

one of the most over powered units in the game during ghb2016 were stormfiends. I was really expecting them to get some type of nerf, if Not a points increase then at least a profile change with weapons limitations. To my surprise, they still cost 300 pts for 3 and can be fielded with 3x warpfire projectors. So the game of "more stormfiends will fix your problem" continues. Although you can't lob them forward with sayl anymore, which i think was a good fix. 

I really was hoping the other stormfiend options would become viable, but i guess we will still keep burning everyone to death like daenerys! 

With that said, I think of the 3 options, skryre would be most competitive. Although nurgle is probably right there with them if Not close behind. Typically a skryre nurgle mash with warplightning cannons and stormfiends works good too (plaguebearers are still chaos battleline right? :o. I'll have to check in my ghb2017 later to make sure lol). 

You couldn't go wrong with skryre or nurgle, so choose which looks better imo. Also, the new skryre abilities look really fun / strong! 

Thanks man think ill go with Skryrer :D

Archived