Tomb King & Death Conversion Ideas

So this is my very first post so yay! :D

I have recently gotten back into warhammer with AoS and I went with the Death alliance (I like skeletons). But now I am yearning more and by that I mean I want to convert some Death models. Some units have been easy to convert, like grave guard. But I am stumped with certain units, primarily tomb kings. 

So I am hoping to pick peoples brains for my growing conversion obsession. I got a few ideas, but if people have better ideas or modelling tips it would be a big help.

I am looking to make a Necrosphinx or a Warsphinx - I am thinking of using an Arachnarock Spider or a Hellpit Abomination as the base for a Necrosphinx.

For a Warsphinx I was thinking about a Stonehorn, Magmadroth or Bastiladon for the base. 

In a similar vain I am looking at a Verminlord or Treelord to convert into a Bone Giant.

I am also thinking of maybe using Tyranid or Necron models to form some conversions. But I am unsure what to use them for.

Finally I am struggling to think of decent models to build up some skeleton chariots or sepulchral stalkers

Thanks for reading. I am currently on a conversion kick and could really do with some second opinions and advice, so I really hope someone replies. 

Warsphinx conversion - use one of the mortarch mounts with it standing on ground not soaring, reposition the tail to curl beside the mount, not up and under. Use the cart portion of the Corpse Cart as the howdah in the back and put your 4 skeletons in the howdah. (Didn't grab pics from a conversion in progress using this that I saw yesterday. I'll see if I can get some.) put a skeleton as a rider with a spear and the other skeletons also with spears. This is convert-able from the start collecting set with arkham the black and a corpse cart.

Archived