Clarification on Warboss in SC! Greenskins

bsharitt

So from reading the box and counting models on the cover, the Start Collecting! Greenskins box has two separate Orruk Warbosses, one on foot and one mounted. There's only one war scroll for that list an option for being mounted and there's only one set of points for an Orruk Warboss in the GHB. So I'm assuming that they are each distinct units and there's not some sort of mount/unmount during battle option(some games have something like this I don't recall seeing it in AOS) so I could run them both? I'm 99% that I'm reading it right and that's how it works.

It's not a huge deal, but I'm trying to put together another 1000 point causal list of of mixed destruction and right now that interpretation is right at 1000 points(though it could change next weekend depending point change in the new GHB). I've already got some Moonclan grots and some Rockgut Troggoths(collected them just because I like the models, but now doing a small army) and adding in the aforementioned Greenskins box and a box of Ogors.

1 hour ago, someone2040 said:

You essentially get 2 models of the same warscroll in that box as the one warscroll (Orruk Warboss) covers both the Mounted and Unmounted variations.

That what I thought, but wanted to make sure that they weren't merely showing my options on the box and I had to build one or the other.

Archived