For the glory of Khorne!

aquenaton

On the forgotten lands, there is almost no life. Mountains and deserts all around, without any good place to let a tree grow. There, the rivers are made of lava, so people think it is the blood of the earth. Many tribes adhore Khorne at this inhospitable place, struggling to survive, and fighting each other.

Lord Ravnos had a dream. He saw his own death at combat, fighting a wall of iron, but saw no glory on it, no way Khorne would look at him if he offered so little. He realized he needed more. Out of his tent, his Flesh hound Feodor (a gift from the god after decapitating the last thane of the tribe), came to his side. He contemplated the lands before him. He would unite the bloodtribes and march to face grater enemies in the name of his god, and no one would interfere in his path to exaltation.

IMG_5588_zpscnglv7im.jpg

IMG_5590_zpsy2wzgwvl.jpg

IMG_5591_zpszeaytqns.jpg

To start his conquest, he would need his best warriors, his skullguard at his side.

IMG_5593_zpsca0n83bj.jpg

IMG_5594_zpszm4yeixi.jpg

IMG_5595_zpsgnvj3cfz.jpg

IMG_5596_zpsydoenqm3.jpg

His elite gathered, the tribe would be forced to move, and prepare to fight.

IMG_5600_zpst6dviiut.jpg

IMG_5601_zps041lzqsn.jpg

Soon, more tribes shall kneel before him...

IMG_5602_zpszwpjmtob.jpg

...and many warriors will seek to join his evergrowing host...

IMG_5603_zpst3dws2ae.jpg

IMG_5604_zpslky16s7w.jpgIMG_5605_zpsjlbqcxmt.jpg

Hope you like them! Right now only the lord and his blood warriors are ready, as I am a slow painter... and this is my first time with the blood for the blood god paint. Also sorry about my awful english! Clearly not a native speaker

Archived