Opposix 6/10 death army

Opposix

Hey guys been working on my first fully painted AoS army for the past 6 months or so. My goal was to get the entire army done to a playable gaming standard in a reasonable amount of time. Death were the perfect choice for this task and seeing as I had a large army sitting in a box unstarted from a couple of editions ago I cracked on. They are mostly sprayed zandri dust and washed, with some base colours, limited drybrushing and few highlights. Overall I'm happy with how the army turned out. It's not going to win any prizes but I think it looks cohesive on the table. I couldn't resist using the tomb kings themed table they have at warhammer world to get some pics to share with the community. So here they are. Don't be too brutal....

I spy a classic metal Mummy and some old Chaos Warrior bits. B|

Is that floating, cowled construct a Bone Giant or a Mourngul, or something else altogether? Would love to see a side-on pic if you have one!

Yeah there is a classic mummy in there. I use him as my tomb king. Got him in a lot on eBay many years ago. I love the model though.

Well spotted on the warrior bits. I used them to convet my vampire Lord along with a marauders torso and a flagallent head.

The construct I use as my mourngul. I had the torso spare from the necrosphinx and I thought it would fit the theme of the army nicely, I'm also a frugal gamer so couldn't resist a free mourngul :P

I'll try and get a better pic uploaded for you.

Archived