Seraphon 2000 competitive

Tizianolol

Hi all, after a long stop i decided to come back in warhammer . I got some matches in my GW in italy this month and i wanna test this alternative seraphon list. What do you think about it?

Old Blood on Carnosaur   320(  artifact 1)

skink priest   100 ( artifact 5)

scar vet on cold blood 100 (command ability 6, artifact 6)

6 ripperdactyl   280

10 saurus knights   240 ( battleline)

2x5 saurus knights   120 ( battleline)

2x5 chameleon   240

bastilodont   300

firelance starhost   60 

shadowstrike starhost   120

tot 2000

i found this list fast and aggressive, my only doubt is defend points..not mutch meat in the battlefield.. Any suggestions? :)

The chameleons are good to capture fast points cause they can "teleport" at him, but I think is better one of 5 than two, at last they are expensive.

You need changue that chameleons for two salamanders, the salamanders are so good killinh armored ppl.

If you want defend one point the Saurus knights are good tanks in coberture, an the baatiladón too.

Is a good army :)

I disagree about the salamanders, without investing to them it won't really work imo.

Chameleons are priceless, paid their money back everytime in my experience.

You will indeed have trouble with bodies and what's more, our knights are no unit to tank or hold an objective. Haven't tried the firelance starhost yet however so I cannot really comment on that.

I would strongly recommend Starpriest over Priest. Starlight is priceless, a mystic shield is always useful and the rerolls although sound great, it doesn't really make a difference as it is a 5+ save. Not to even mention the randomness of it :D

Ok thx guys.. The idea was try firelance formation..it seems strong in paper but in the battle..Who knows..ora 1 time i test it..anyway 2x5 units in knights plus 2x5 chameleon is what i can use for hold points..in thinking about salamander but idk if they worth without hundle..in really exited to test it:)

Il thinking about a new list..maybe more solid:

Old blood carnosaur 320
-Command ability 5, artifact 3

Skink starpriest 100

Sunblood saurus 120
-Artifact 3

3 ripperdactyl 140

2x5 chameleon skins 240

Shadowstrike starhost 120

Bastilodont 300

2x10 skins 160

10 kroxigor 360

5 saurus knights 120

Tot 1980

What list do you prefer guys?:)with command ability and blade sunblood became a beast! For only 120 pt!
- a question.. Can i use same artifact for 2 heros?

Archived