[WTS/WTT] Nurgle Mortals

Mohojoe

Hi all

Looking to sell or trade my nurgle mortals as I left the project to long and now have no love for it. 

UK only please to keep shipping low.

I have a base painted Glottkin which you may want to strip. The riders are unpainted and unassembled

10x Blightkings, assembled well and undercoated lightly with white

bases are provided. 

If someone makes me an offer for the lot i will also throw in 10x 50mm resin ruin bases

Cheers

ac91c774667b7a5a645bb2bd04583d43.jpg4b19a3dcd894d3f50458ce51ebbee970.jpg4a99e14f7ca4812f84cb805de4166141.jpgf949fd77f604941d7c77fb77bbd599c8.jpg

I recognise those dwarfs [emoji6] caving into 40k as well?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I kept them in the end and just unloaded the nurgle [emoji846] I was tempted with 40k IG but I think I'm gonna go back to destruction, ideally an all monster army and just take my sweet time with it rather than rushing for events. Feel proper out of the loop now though, been off the forums entirely since just before the KO release!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kept them in the end and just unloaded the nurgle [emoji846] I was tempted with 40k IG but I think I'm gonna go back to destruction, ideally an all monster army and just take my sweet time with it rather than rushing for events. Feel proper out of the loop now though, been off the forums entirely since just before the KO release!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back then! I've been pretty busy so my activity dropped too but hey ho.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Archived