Jump to content
  • entries
    9
  • comments
    3
  • views
    1,356

GUO Basecoat complete!


hughwyeth

582 views

I completed the basecoat on the great unclean one with three colours- a light green called Dead Flesh, a dark green called.......Dark Green, and a bright pink/red for the wounds. pic.jpg.8d911ab27eb6d7d9dee486002e2848e8.jpg

 

It looks very airbrushed right now, which is not a look I like, but hopefully some washes and detailing with a brush will help!

I found consistency with this airbrush to be pretty difficult. I'll be painting with perfect coverage, nice smooth gradients of colour, and then a minute later it's all spotty! I've found putting some thinner into the pot first and then the paint, mixing it up and spraying through a bit seems to help with coverage. I was also painting at around 15psi which seems to have been too weak, so I'm now using 25psi.

0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...