So this is a very odd looking list but it actually preformed really well for me overall yesterday.

Da irregulaz-1000pts

Megaboss                 

Moonclan shaman

40 moonclan grots w/spears

6 ogor bulls w/fist (I know but it's how they are modelled)

4 moonclan fanatics.            

5 Brutes w/twin choppa

Played a battle with the border war scenario against a slaves to darkness force with the Brothers Glot at its head.

The quick hits from the game are

-my shaman went loopy on mushrooms 3 times and never got a spell off but by golly did he hold my one point objective by himself like a champ

-I never actually get to use my fanatics. Like always I tried to charge them, they failed, got charged and immediately got mashed. But they did take a round of attacks meant for the grots so that's good?

- 40 grots with inspiring presence will actually hold the line well. I was surprised.

-I was totally scared of the Glotkin especially after they minced my Brutes almost immediately, but my Megaboss with +1 to hit and wound because of the command trait/artifact I rolled ended up chopping them to bits in just 2 combat phases! And that was WITH mystic shield on themselves!

-the glotkins fleshy abundance spell makes nurgle warriors hard to pull down. Adding extra wounds to stuff even temporarily is good stuff.

my moonclan pit held long enough to get what was left of my heavy hitters to chop up the bulk of his army and I got enough points for a destruction victory!

This was actually a super fun list to play and one I'd suggest for a good beer and peanuts game.

Lemme know if you guys have any thoughts!

Archived