Want; Phoenix Guard & Phoenixes

Chris Tomlin

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a bunch of plastic Phoenix Guard and Phoenixes. Prefer unbuilt/unpainted but will consider anything for the right price :P 

Got a few things I could trade; Brutes NIB, Bloodbowl, Gorechosen, Lost Patrol. But also happy to look at £££

Cheers,
Chris

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:09 PM, Chrisdanish said:

@Chris Tomlin I think I have an unopened box of Phoneix Guard at home. I'll have a look when I get in tonight. If I haven't got back to you tonight shoot me a message, I forget everything.

Hey man, just a friendly reminder (looks like we both forgot last night haha!!)

23 hours ago, Jalvik said:

I should have 10-15 unbuilt and on spruce. I find them they are yours

That would be awesome. Unbuilt is perfect. Let me know :) 

Cheers Dude, I did. I completely forgot dude! Just sent the Mrs to look and she found these badboys.

Happy for cash or to part exchange. Could be interested in some of your boxsets, What condition are they in and what ££ would you want as part exchange?

Cheers

Chris

IMG_20170321_161357690.jpg

6 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

@Chrisdanish - Which boxes were you interested in and/or how much for your box.

@Jalvik - How many do you have total, I would need multiples of 10 if possible :) 

I've got 9 unbuilt Phoenix Guard and 15 white lions. And I'll send you all the built ones as well. All I ask postage, all they are doing on my shelf is collecting dust. I'd prefer it if they were being put to good use. I've got one of those starter set Mages

28 minutes ago, Jalvik said:

I've got 9 unbuilt Phoenix Guard and 15 white lions. And I'll send you all the built ones as well. All I ask postage, all they are doing on my shelf is collecting dust. I'd prefer it if they were being put to good use. I've got one of those starter set Mages

If Tomlin don't take you up on this I will! :) 

Archived