List Builder

5 hours ago, Verengard said:

Where can I find it? The one from repository does not even contain GH 2k17 changes.

This is correct. The “current” version published is pre-2017 GHB.

I am aware of an ongoing project in Battlescribe repository community that is indeed working on an updated release. From the Battlescribe AoS catalog resource page:

UPDATE - FEB 28, 2018:

The Catalogs are being updated by the Team to reflect the forces covered in the 'General's Handbook 2017 Edition' and later releases. This will take time.”

There does happen to be quite a bit of data, and the catalogs are entirely created by volunteers.

(and they’re looking to release everything at once)

On 13/04/2018 at 8:22 AM, someone2040 said:

The only things to keep in mind with Warscroll Builder is that it doesn't validate that your list is legal and that any type of battleline counts as battleline (even if they're ineligible, hence doesn't validate your list).

This I guess is both a pro and a con, as it means if you ever play outside matched play restrictions you're not held back by a army builder that enforces those things.

There should be a selectable "Is my list valid for matched play" option , so its there if you want it and not there if you don't.

Just now, Kyriakin said:

There should be a selectable "Is my list valid for matched play" option , so its there if you want it and not there if you don't.

Given that it doesn’t do Battalion validation or Battle Trait validation that’s likely to be a challenge... :(

On 13/04/2018 at 10:47 AM, kaaras said:

Umm, am I the only one that uses Azyr in the app? Yes, its $1.50 a month, but i think it is worth it. does all the things that you could want, validates the lists and prints to about 3 pages for your list. No, it doesn't have tabulated rules, but i like it.

I've used Azyr for a while but I think I'm probably going to give it up. At the start it was great but the list of missing battalions, options and broken Warscrolls I keep finding is mounting up. The Warscroll Builder is free so I wouldn't mind problems there, but it's pretty shocking GW are charging people for an app that they can't keep up to date.

have emailed them before and they emailed back a while later to tell me it had been updated, don't think they get the emails and then immediately make the changes but incorporate it into their normal schedule of updates

• 1 month later...

Archived