Permanent fog effect

neiras3

Hi! I keep searching on the internet for a method to create a permanent fog effect but I just cannot find the one I am looking for.

Dry ice looks good but I want it to last at least one day, so it is not feasible. I cannot imagine working with cotton either.

Any suggestions? Thank you !!!

Not entirely sure what you're after but I'd suggest Googling "Mist Maker".  Basically you can pick up an ultrasonic device that will vibrate water into mist.  The downside is that it needs to be in a couple inches of water and ideally you don't want to be running it for more than 8 hours, but it could be worth investigating.

On 10/12/2017 at 6:26 PM, neiras3 said:

Hi! I keep searching on the internet for a method to create a permanent fog effect but I just cannot find the one I am looking for.

Dry ice looks good but I want it to last at least one day, so it is not feasible. I cannot imagine working with cotton either.

Any suggestions? Thank you !!!

What for - scenery? Warhammer World used stuffing for their recent flying stunties vs FEC display, looks great but is apparently quite unstable - fine for display but not gaming on.

Archived