Chief Te-Kuseh rise to glory

Entombet

So i finally decided which faction i want to play first in AoS. Goblins were chosen as i like their minis and winning at allcost was newer to much fun for me. I plan to play 1000 points in next few weeks and wait for new general handbook to see where i expand my goblin army.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

That is a lot of spiders !

I really like the bases for the arachnarok and boss, very mossy. The orange looks good and makes for a nice contrast to the green of the goblins.

Still changing the colors breaks the uniformity and is a nice touch.

Great work @Entombet!!

Lovely colours and the greener bases contrast wonderful. Awesome stuff. I am a big fan of the Spiderfang stuff, looks super cool. I agree with all @flambyx said as well.

Now, I'm gonna be that guy....I think you should rebase your models! How much cooler does the round based dude look as opposed to the others with their legs hanging over the edges etc.

Either way though man, it's a sweet army! Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

So i played first AoS game today, and my first miniature battle since well dont remember. I played against Beastclaws and lost miserably, the big beasts -1 to hit negated my mortal wound chance, non of my spells activated and i forgot to activate my items, that spiders hawe 2 shooting attacks not one. And my overall feel of the game is notexistant :P. I menaged to kill his mounfangs and put some wounds on big boys and i lost my big spiders and half of the spider riders. Anyway as they say there are always lessons in failures. 

EJl6bVj.jpg

UwcNS7M.jpg

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

Man, these are looking so awesome! Great job!

I hope you enjoyed your game despite losing, many lessons learned I'm sure. I'm afraid I still forget my rules sometimes, despite the amount of games I have played :D

Just wanted to agree that they look great on the table.  

The Arachnorok also looks huge!  I've never seen one in person but it looks so big in these pictures that I'm getting pretty interested in maybe getting one.  Is it the biggest or among the biggest models in AOS?  Maybe the camera angle is throwing me off but the thundertusk seems quite a bit smaller.

6 hours ago, Warboss Gorbolg said:

Just wanted to agree that they look great on the table.  

The Arachnorok also looks huge!  I've never seen one in person but it looks so big in these pictures that I'm getting pretty interested in maybe getting one.  Is it the biggest or among the biggest models in AOS?  Maybe the camera angle is throwing me off but the thundertusk seems quite a bit smaller.

Yeah thundertusk is smaller, but allariele was bigger than him.

Archived