WTB - Specific Verminlord Head piece [Did you build the Deceiver? if so help!]

Dead_Ghost

I'm looking for part '30' from the Skaven Verminlord kit. 

If you build the Verminlord Deceiver, you'll not have used this specific part when building the head. 

Please see the photos for info on the head part I'm missing. 

DSC_0337.JPG.4312785c03b2a3328bc9a747292dd2e3.JPGVerminlordSprue01.jpg.f70a88b1c2acd62dab3b7f976f986d2c.jpg

Willing to pay. Am UK based.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/07/2017 at 0:27 AM, MaxPounder said:

Sorry no luck

Hi Max, thanks for checking - Never saw a notification of a reply, so sorry it's taken this long to say thanks!

On 29/07/2017 at 9:36 PM, Kugane said:

I could send you the entire head if that'd be any help

That would be fantastic help. DM incoming. (again, didn't see a notification, sorry it took so long to reply)

5 hours ago, Dead_Ghost said:

Hi Max, thanks for checking - Never saw a notification of a reply, so sorry it's taken this long to say thanks!

That would be fantastic help. DM incoming. (again, didn't see a notification, sorry it took so long to reply)

I suppose if you can pay for the shipping I can send it to you free next week or so. With some luck it should be able to fit in a bubble envelope or so :). I checked today and I noticed the front horn has been broken off before by the previous owner and re-glued, so the head needs a bit of cleaning up and perhaps a little bit of green stuff, but I guess in the worst case you can always just try to cut out the part you need :)

Archived