Fjordhammer - the Norwegian AoS podcast

Hey guys!

I figured it's about time I made a thread here. I host the Fjordhammer podcast. It's about narrative, gaming and the community of AoS. I host it alone, but have guests every episode. There's book reviews, lore overviews, cool interviews and all sorts of other views. I'm up to six episodes now, so I'm halfway to having a real podcast! If you guys want a monthly show which isn't so much about gaming as it is about all the aspects around that, give it a listen!

It's monthly, but I've split it into two formats. The main episodes come out every month, full length. It is also split into shorter segments which come out weekly. It's the same content on the same stream, but consumable in two different ways.

http://fjordhammer.podbean.com/

I am currently based in Bergen, though I'm moving to Oslo this summer. There's solid Warhammer communities in all the major cities. Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Kristiansand and several others are well established. Feel free to PM me if you need FB links :)

1 hour ago, Darth Alec said:

I am currently based in Bergen, though I'm moving to Oslo this summer. There's solid Warhammer communities in all the major cities. Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Kristiansand and several others are well established. Feel free to PM me if you need FB links :)

I'm Bergen based too :D didn't know we had any AoS people here. Figured I'd have to travel for it. 

On 7.6.2017 at 10:15 AM, Mayple said:

I'm Bergen based too :D didn't know we had any AoS people here. Figured I'd have to travel for it. 

Sent you a PM! Get ready to travel though, as I'll be running some great events in Oslo ;)

I've also got a youtube channel. So far it's mostly uploads of book reviews and lore overview. WIth any luck I'll have the capacity to add more cool stuff to it later.

Archived