Hello from Manchester, England!

Hello to you both lads!

Yeah I only really know the GW in Arndale. Where's Element Games? Wouldn't mind having a look. Are there any decent AoS clubs in Salford/Manc?

I've only had one full game in store and a couple of Storm of Sigmar games with a mate so most likely I will get tabled by everyone ?

Looking forward to having a dabble with Skirmish got my Knight Questor ordered.

Yeah element games is in Stockport. Also known as the north west gaming centre. Real easy to get to. Has a huge gaming room with a ton of tables and the element games online store is based there so everything has a good discount  

Im not aware of any aos gaming clubs in the area.. maybe we start one! :D

Discount GW stuff is always a plus! 

What's it like for beginners there? Good vibe or hate noobs? 

Gaming clubs.. from what I've seen they do look a lot of fun but the one near me is more based around real history ww2 table top games, so not sure if the purists would appreciate my golden children of Sigmar. Who knows, maybe they could join the allies?!

I just did the same hah

There is small but quite tight community at Bury with a Facebook page. Dan the manager has helped developed a really good community and there are players of 40k and AoS based here. The store just finished an AoS tourney and does regular vets and beginers events - check out its Facebook page.

Thursday is vet night and can be busy and Sunday is beginers day which has big peaks at 11 and 2 for the mega battles but is calmer the rest of the time. The shop is quite small which does limit space and opps for battles if not booked.

20 minutes ago, Greggers said:

Yeah element games is in Stockport. Also known as the north west gaming centre. Real easy to get to. Has a huge gaming room with a ton of tables and the element games online store is based there so everything has a good discount  

Im not aware of any aos gaming clubs in the area.. maybe we start one! :D

I am liking the look of those prices ?

Yeah I've seen the new 40k rules and it looks a lot easier to get my head round lol

We didn't use the realmgate rules.. too scary! Haha thanks they are my Stormcast. Undefeated with them as of yet. Bloody love the models. Then again, the Khorne models are amazing. Love a good solid blood reaver.

Archived