2k heartless kharadron list

Bimli

BARAK-ZILFIN, THE WINDSWEPT CITY 

the extra foot note is the re-roll charge 
Command ability extra footnote the one that does d3 mortal wounds 
Leader khemits gets probably the +1 to hit or the ignore armor modifiers not yet decided
And my ironclad gets the last word 

Iron sky command 80 

Heroes 
Aether-Khemist - 100 
Aether-Khemist - 100 
Aether-Khemist - 100 

Battleline 
Arkanaut company x 10 - 3 lights hooks - 120 
Arkanaut company x 10 - 3 lights hooks - 120 
Arkanaut company x 10 - 3 lights hooks -120 

Behemoth - depending who I play I'll drop down from the sky with which even boat I need
Arkanaut Ironclad 
Arkanaut Frigate (the one that moves right away in the hero phase) 

Other 
Skywardens x 9 with 3 drill cannons and volly guns x 3 
Endrinriggers x 6 

Total Points 

So fun fact balloon dude can get both a volly gun and drill cannon making them straight death.

So my list is no longer the gimmik list of sole alpha strike im taking skywardens as the real deal mobile dakka from afar with the endrinriggers are up close in your face.

I take Zilfin to basically give me the option of going frist due to my low drop count. But that is not all I have alpha strike capability of needed and pin point accuracy.... So you want to hide you character over there eh ;)

Over all this list is an all comers list it can play close or far has some serious fire power and back up close combat if needed.

My Iron clad stay pretty safe its shooting is pretty good with some side order or i dare you to charge me so you can take 4 shot doing d3 wounds + on a 4+ d3 mortal wounds... sooo good :)

This list is made to be really competitive not making any friends with this list :P

So let me know your thoughts can I make is even more scary?   

Very similar to what I am going to run if/when Khemists no longer stack. Except instead of that many riggers I'm having everything in 1 Ironclad and using Thunderer's. I'm not personally a fan of the skywarden's, I like thunderer's more. Are you putting your company in the ships?

On 5/26/2017 at 8:13 AM, Solvanic said:

Very similar to what I am going to run if/when Khemists no longer stack. Except instead of that many riggers I'm having everything in 1 Ironclad and using Thunderer's. I'm not personally a fan of the skywarden's, I like thunderer's more. Are you putting your company in the ships?

Sky wardens are great when armed the way I got them 300 points of 18 rend 1 shot and 3 drill cannons mobile shooting fun.

The company will be in  ships for the most part depending on who I play against. With this army I can have it so I only have 1 drop letting me pick who goes first turn 1

Iron sky command let's me get another magic items and that last work is pretty nice on a iron clad. Also can't go wrong with a 5+ look out sir and +1 bravery is a bonus 

Archived