2k List needing opinions :)

War Forged Hippy

Hello lads and ladies hope all is well.

This is my 2k list I have been working on whilst I convert the Necropolis knights and was hoping I could get any opinions and advice you might have on the list before I get it out on the field or if there are any other models I have to grab beforehand.

Allegiance: Death
Leaders

Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade and Infernal Banner- General - Command Trait : Ruler of the Night - Steed
Tomb King- Monarch's Great Blade - Artefact : Tomb Blade
Liche Priest- Skeletal Steed
Tomb Herald - Skeletal Steed
Necromancer- Nightmare - Artefact : Cloak of Mists and Shadows

Units
6 x Necropolis Knights
10 x Tomb Guard-Tomb Blade
30 x Skeleton Archers
10 x Skeleton Archers

40 x Skeleton Warriors -Ancient Spear & Shield
10 x Skeleton Warriors -Ancient Spear & Shield
10 x Skeleton Warriors -Ancient Spear & Shield

Battalions
Tomb Legion (80)

Total: 2000/2000

Many thanks in advance. :)

I would chose the wight king with the black axe instead if you have the model. I get that you would like to have the banner but if you have him as your general, who are going to be very important with ruler of the Night, I would go for improved survivability of him instead.

And spears on 10 skeleton warriors are of course slightly inferior to swords if you really want to optimize. 

I am not sure your artifacts are the best ones for the list. Do you really need CoMaS on the necromancier on a nightmare. I am not 100% sure on the tomb blade either... Both artifacts are good so it's not bad choices but I would prefer to get one or two cursed books in the list instead.

Hello! 

I think that Necropolis Knights and your 40 skeletons pack would benefit much more from Settra as general than from the Wight King. 

He's much more expensive, especially after the nerf, but I think you still can fulfill the battalion requirements and put him as a leader of your army. 

Archived