Keystone Landmarks across the Realms

As the 10th of June approaches,  I'm sure many NEOs are plotting out the necessary details of running their COALESCENCE events (I myself have gotten in touch with my local WARHAMMER store and have scheduled a meeting this Saturday to discuss logistics of coordinating/running the event). However, as important as those details are, I know we're all detailing the possible narrative arcs of our events as well.

We have Realms to select, landmarks to find and narrative elements to weave. To be frank, I'm curious what everybody is coming up with. So this topic is here to help folks to exchange their ideas for their respective events, whether it be what team they've at their event in, the landmarks they have chosen, or anything else they are thinking on.

So feel free to brainstorm or air out any ideas!

-Last

For example, I'm running my event in Winter Park, Florida in the USA. It's pretty nice in this area: less than 15 minutes from Downtown Orlando and filled with gardens, parks and lakes. Little wonder I'm setting our Event in the Realm of Life. And I've pretty much got our landmark chosen or for the shard.

Beyond theme parks, Orlando's most obvious landmark is the fountain at Lake Eola, a beautiful turquoise blue fountain that sits in the middle of a lake downtown. So, for our event the armies will fight over the mystical "Font of Eons", a life giving fountain whose magical waters can cure illness and give life to the surrounding forests and waterways.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2017 at 10:47 AM, Last Omnitect said:

For example, I'm running my event in Winter Park, Florida in the USA. It's pretty nice in this area: less than 15 minutes from Downtown Orlando and filled with gardens, parks and lakes. Little wonder I'm setting our Event in the Realm of Life. And I've pretty much got our landmark chosen or for the shard.

Beyond theme parks, Orlando's most obvious landmark is the fountain at Lake Eola, a beautiful turquoise blue fountain that sits in the middle of a lake downtown. So, for our event the armies will fight over the mystical "Font of Eons", a life giving fountain whose magical waters can cure illness and give life to the surrounding forests and waterways.

Saw some of the pics from this on Twitter. Any chance you can share more about your event here?

Archived