Khorgoraths...

Gotrek

So I have 3 of these boys and I'm wondering if I should run them in 1 unit of 3 Or 3 units of 1. Advantages to separate units: maximizes the healing ability for additonal staying power and reduces the chance of overkill wiping out extra models (big nasty thing attacks and doesn't split its attacks it can only kill one of them instead of all of them).

Advantages of a single unit: buffs like the bloodstoker will affect all of them and for a single activation I get 15 attacks with rend 1 (something I'm lacking since the bulk of my army is 3 starter kits).

1 hour ago, Gotrek said:

So I have 3 of these boys and I'm wondering if I should run them in 1 unit of 3 Or 3 units of 1. Advantages to separate units: maximizes the healing ability for additonal staying power and reduces the chance of overkill wiping out extra models (big nasty thing attacks and doesn't split its attacks it can only kill one of them instead of all of them).

Advantages of a single unit: buffs like the bloodstoker will affect all of them and for a single activation I get 15 attacks with rend 1 (something I'm lacking since the bulk of my army is 3 starter kits).

Another advantage of the single model units is you won't lose 1 to Battle shock after somebody kills 1. 

Having said that I have run a unit of 4 or 2 units of 2 previously and found them to be great tarpits in either configuration. 

Archived