Bloodbound/Khorne 1000p ideas?

Olmdebil

like the topic says .... im struggeling between an "Gore Pilgrim" List with an defensive Lord on Juggernaut ( +1 save from a priest , reroll 1 save from artefakt) or an bloodletterBomb /Sayl the Faithless List around the Mourderhost Battalione.

My biggest Issue is, that in this small 1k Tounement in 3 Weeks runnning atleast 2 Guys some Casting heavy Tzeench lists... and they are such a pain for my Khornis 

any Ideas Discussion would be nice :)

Thank you guys and Hello from Germany

il got quite alot

starter set ( +1 secreater ,+1 stoker,+1 Korgorath)

20 Bloodwarrior

40 Bloodreaver

10 Skullreaper

5 Mongers

3 Slaugterpriest

3xHerald of Khorne

skulltaker

2x skullcanon

60x Bloodletters

and some slave to darkness stuff like maurodeurs , knights , warshrine

il just have no rly idea how to beat an heavy casting tzeench list, with 5 speels per turn and massive range from all the horrors and skyfires :-)

Tzeentch armies in my experience are usually weak to swarm armies.  By this I don't mean swarms of large units, I mean swarms of smaller units.  By running multiple smaller units you do lose effectiveness out of some of your melee output but you don't really need that too much against Tzeentch forces.  By splitting into many smaller units you are going to force a Tzeentch player to waste spells on a 10 man unit instead of a 30 man unit.  You're going to force him to overkill units with his Skyfires or split their attacks up carefully.  The more units you lose with a Blades of Khorne force, the more Blood Tithe you build and the more options you're going to have in tactical situations to expend these points.  You also want to take advantage of all the anti-magic artifacts and traits we now have for Khorne.  We have a command trait giving us a 5+ save vs all wounds.  We have an artifact that gives us a 2+ save vs spells which can be broken once per game to auto unbind. 

Looking at what you have and @Jharen feedback perhaps look to swarm small units with high wounds and lots of small sacrificial units for your bloodtithe tally (blood tithe 4 would work really well with multi wound units) , and yes stuff thAt denies or buggers up casting.

also your lord choice and some mighty skullcrushers would serve to upset an army reliant on magic to do a lot of its damage.

il run an murderhost battalion in an 1k point match against an Iron jawys

1 Khonr herald (lord of War , Talisman)

30 Bloodletter

10 Bloodletter

10 Bloodletter

2x Bloodsecreater (1 with Talisman)

1 Sayl the faithless

was quick and bloody.... did 41 wounds on round1 Charge with the flying 30 Bloodletter

to bad il cant use the Bloodthite Table cause of Sayl the Faithless ( his spell is just too good )

Archived