Hi from Derby

BloodReign

Hi to all

I am a Warhammer player of old and actually worked for GW, in Eastwood (Nottingham), in the 90's.  My son and I are avid board game players and I introduced him to GW and namely Blood Bowl and Warhammer late last year. Obviously what I remember as WH has mutated into this new and fabulous beast that is Age of Sigmar. We are both enjoying the experience and visit our local store regularly for purchases, games and tips.

I bought the Age of Sigmar starter set and we split the contents. Yes..... my son got the Stormcast, so I have the Bloodbound. We are both enjoying building and painting the figures, and are now looking at extending them. 

Cheers Soulsmith

Yep! enjoying it (both of us). Heard some rumblings from WHFB players when I was looking into it, saying it wasn't true WH and what have you. But I must say I find it refreshingly easy to follow and play. For me GW have got this right.  I find it faster and more intuitive to play that WHFB.

As for the new book..... I know and can't wait (rubbing hands and grinning maniacally).

Archived