MIx Death 1500 pt new version?

deynon

It's quite a bit of time that I'm thinking about changing my list to make more geared. Simply I like what I put inside.

I usually prefer the 2k points cause it let mebreath much more.

Simply a part of my opponents are beginning AoS and they prefer to point to 1500 and I often cmply to them.

My usual 1500 list is:

GKoTG (general)

GKoDZ

Banshee

Scheletons (spear) x 30

zombie x20

zombie x 20

The points remaining I usually use to evoke Crypt horrors by the COmmand Ability of the GKoTG so to avoid dispelling.

I find quite well myself with such an army, but I find the Banshee almost useless, but at the same time better than the carin wraith.

Ho I decided to change a litte obtaining this:

GKoTG (general)

GKoDZ

Wight King with Baleful sword (stendard version)

Skeletons (spear) x 30

zombie x20

zombie x10

the points remaining can be used for summoniing, but moreover cause , as before, use it to use the commanf ability and so summon Crypt Horrors (the 20 points remaining in the bin) or the Crypt Flyers.

What I'm concerned about is if to keep the points as they are so to have the option of the flying unit (thre screaming part is alsmost useless usually ) or point only to the crypt horror version.

In the second case I would change the 10 zombies in a 10 swords skeleton.

But so I'd lose the option to put together the zombies and even if I always found a 40 zombie units quite formidable, at the same time 30 zombies are enough. And iit let me to decide about objective control or mass killer.

I thought also about making the GKoDZ a simple DZ, but I find myself quite often to take control of a side and to heal itseld and cast support with its magic for the GKoTG so to amplify their coordination.

I love to bring them together cause I haven't yet found anyone that can afford to kill them together. So I discarded this option.

The opposite (the GKoTG becoming TG) it would mean not to be able to summon the horrors (crypt or flyers) and their role is really strategic and I don't like to skip them

Some suggestions about?

Archived