RGW Audiobooks - why do they stop at Wardens?

Haanz

So, a little while back I decided to start reading the Realmgate Wars, as a means to squeeze a little more Age of Sigmar into my daily commutes. Very shortly after, I discovered the Audiobook versions, and started playing them while I was painting - and realised I could chew my way through them a lot faster that way.

.. that is, until I went to get the one for Warbeast and discovered there aren't any. Does anyone know if they're just slower to release on account of the nature of recording 8 hours of prose, or if they just never intended to go beyond the first 4?

I suppose I can make do with going back to books, but I'll miss the background noise when painting once the audio dramas dry out. 

Maybe track down one of the guys doing it on twitter and ask them, can't hurt 
I don't see black.library being as hush hush about their novels as the modeling section are required to be 

Great idea, thanks!

Well, to solve half of your problem you can listen to the extensive variety of AoS podcasts while you paint. 

Also a good idea! I'm not really sure where to start with stuff like that. Any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, Haanz said:

Also a good idea! I'm not really sure where to start with stuff like that. Any suggestions?

I recommend the Mortal Realms podcast for the story. I personally also listen to Bad Dice and Heelanhammer but will likely add more soon. 

I listen to Garagehammer, Mortal Realms, BattleHammer, HeelenHammer, and Bad Dice podcasts.

For in depth narrative book reviews, I listen to Garagehammer and Mortal Realms. While all the above have a good podcast to listen, in my opinion, Garagehammer followed by Mortal Realms do it the best for fluff, background, and narrative reviews.

- Cedric

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Archived