Beastclaw raiders first attempt

simon.leigh

Hi guys!

Been in the hobby for over 15 years but mainly 40k. Ive always painted and collected from fantasy but never built an army to play with.

Anyhow after biting off more than i can chew with tzeentch ( too many models to paint and too little time ) ive decided on beastclaw raiders.

Ive been and brought a stonehorn and a mounrfang pack. Purely on liking the models.

Anyhow i was wondering what to add next. Any help is recieved with thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club.  That's pretty much exactly what I just did!

Its pretty annoying but I'd maybe suggest trying to magnetize the big beasties?  I've done it so I can swap all between Stonehorn and Tusk as well as huskards/beastridrrs. It's pretty annoying to do but should get you some extra mileage!

Goodluck out there!

Thanks for the welcome!! Its a bit oate to magnetize now as ive built and started to paint it. Time is of the essence these days woth work and fatherhood. So i have little time if any. Really loving thw stonehorn though. Awesome model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can totally understand that!  As it was, when I bought Icewind Assault I magnetized those, but the Thundertusk I already had, I had to bust it up to magnetize.  That was annoyin'!

They are both so pretty, I'm really happy with how they reworked this army.

Goodluck on the hunt!

Archived