Xerox Chaos WiP

Xerox

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost forgott to mention the Tounament i was participating. 

Well it was a Team Tournament my Partner was playing a verry shooty Skaven List: 

If i remember correctly he was running a Arch Warlock, 2x10 clanrats, 3 Stormfiends, 3 Rattlingteams, 2 or 3 Poison Wind Mortar Teams and 3 Jazzails. 

My Job was easy defend everything that could shoot, get to objektives and kill or delay hard hitters. 

First Game was against 2 Undead Players with big Bad Ass 160 Zombies. Too Bad for them/him Hös Partner did Not show up for the first Game. ? So the Orga decided either he plays alone against us, what he did, or we are getting a 20:0 without a Game. And i have to say a reeeeaaalllly nice player so we still had fun in this Game. 

Second game was against a Deamon of Khorne List with 2 Thirster and a Skaven List with 2 Warplithing Cannons. The cannons where positioned so close we could kill both in our First turn what was a big mistake from the Skaven player. ? One of the BT i countered with my BT, Fleshhounds and Skulltaker. He had a Secrator and also 5 Fleshhounds nearby. My other stuff did playing meatshield for his shooty units. In the end we won 15:5

Last but not least we had a Destruction force of Ogres, Ironjwas and Goblins against us. Well this could have been a Hard match up but our opponents lost allready in the deployment. They where casteling almost everything in 1 corner inside of a Fortress. So we could grab 2 out of 3 objektives. The Stormfiends dug them out at the Fortresswall and almost shot everything inside their own build trap into pices the 2 Spear chukkas where shot in round 2 we gladly had the double turn. ? So we put everything in front of the entrance of the Fortress and killed what wanted to flee. After all is set and done we won 17:3 

Tournament was over and we managed the first place with 62 points, thanks to 10 Softpoints for everything painted, payed in time and sending the Armylist in time. ?

• 1 year later...

Thank you, that means a lot to me. I‘d preferred the blue-ish scheme over the red bc red is everywhere in my Army. Also there are a some red Parts (the Armorplates). I think it‘ll fit in my Army. Well i will see it in about 4 weeks when he gets his first Battle. 😊

Archived