Key word issues

L.Bromley

Question

Hey guys, I'm wondering how flexible people are when it comes to keys words?

Im wanting to use the charnel pit formation for the death alliance but the key words say that you require a strigoi ghoul king either on foot or on terrorghiest, do they mean the abhorrent ghoul king as I can't find this Strigoi model on warscroll builder or in the flesh eaters battletome, it's pointed in the generals handbook so it must exist, am I missing something? Please help

2 answers to this question

Strigoi king is a compendium model, see page 22 - https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-vampire-counts-en.pdf

As I understand it, you can take this king to get the charnel pit formation, but you cannot take the abhorrent ghoul king to get it.

Unfortunately the strigoi ghoul kings abilities affect the units with the keywords FLESH-EATER and not FLESH-EATER COURT and therefore would not crossover with your current models.

In theory you could try and take and take a compendium only ghouls list - you'd probably need to talk to the organiser

3 minutes ago, TerrorPenguin said:

Strigoi king is a compendium model, see page 22 - https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-vampire-counts-en.pdf

As I understand it, you can take this king to get the charnel pit formation, but you cannot take the abhorrent ghoul king to get it.

Unfortunately the strigoi ghoul kings abilities affect the units with the keywords FLESH-EATER and not FLESH-EATER COURT and therefore would not crossover with your current models.

In theory you could try and take and take a compendium only ghouls list - you'd probably need to talk to the organiser

Actually just realised that the models don't have points so can't take them in matched play

Archived