FEC call to arms

L.Bromley

I know that I have to have three in my list but recently been playing lots of armies which have special abilities that allow the to either drop down, so are not deployed or tunnel up so not deployed or even scout. Just want to make sure I'm not missing a trick as I can't find the rules that say as it's battle line it has to be deployed. Maybe I'm just missing something really obvious

3 hours ago, L.Bromley said:

I know that I have to have three in my list but recently been playing lots of armies which have special abilities that allow the to either drop down, so are not deployed or tunnel up so not deployed or even scout. Just want to make sure I'm not missing a trick as I can't find the rules that say as it's battle line it has to be deployed. Maybe I'm just missing something really obvious

They could be held in reserve, but then they come in from your table edge. The command abilities on FEC characters are a form of summoning. Summoning is paid for via unspent points during list creation. Therefore those unspent points are for unspecified units until they are summoned. As such, those ghouls do not exist in any way or form in your list until you use that command ability.

Archived