Skaven keywords...

GreenMarine

I'm confused about Skaven keywords. Is it the case now that Pestilins do not have a Skaven keyword? But they do have chaos?

I want to be able to run Thanquol in a mostly Pestilins list. He doesn't have Pestilins, but he does have Skaven but Pestilins dont have Skaven? But everything has Chaos so that should be okay?

Is it that they are moving toward removing the Skaven keyword and just having clan affiliated keywords? It seems weird not to have it be:

Chaos -> Skaven -> Clan

With each providing more specific bonuses as you get more restrictive.

3 hours ago, GreenMarine said:

I'm confused about Skaven keywords. Is it the case now that Pestilins do not have a Skaven keyword? But they do have chaos?

I want to be able to run Thanquol in a mostly Pestilins list. He doesn't have Pestilins, but he does have Skaven but Pestilins dont have Skaven? But everything has Chaos so that should be okay?

Is it that they are moving toward removing the Skaven keyword and just having clan affiliated keywords? It seems weird not to have it be:

Chaos -> Skaven -> Clan

With each providing more specific bonuses as you get more restrictive.

What doesn't have the skaven keyword?  Plague Monks have the Skaven keyword.  So do Plague Furnaces and Plague Censors.  The only one that doesn't is the Verminlord Corrupter.

What doesn't have the skaven keyword?  Plague Monks have the Skaven keyword.  So do Plague Furnaces and Plague Censors.  The only one that doesn't is the Verminlord Corrupter.

yeah ignore me! I think I read the vermin lord and generalized.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Archived