AoS in the Bergische Land :D

Groje

In case you are somehow near Wuppertal, get in touch with me, we have a Friday evening gaming club where we play quite often AoS.

Also beside this I am interested in meeting new players :)

cheers,

Groje

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ah Brilliant! I'll try to pop in on Friday to say hello (if I can only slip out of work). Would be great to meet some fellow players here.

What kind of games have you been playing usually, matched or more narrative ones?

We used matched play so far as we didn't know each other before but I would say the most important result was always the good game experience for both side, which I guess both of us had :) so I could also go for more narrative for sure. Actually I also miss the grand final for my deathrattle blog of the silent valley, which could be a great narrative game!

I had a small peek in your blog and your narrative campaign looks great! Really liking the action shots not to mention those beautiful paintjobs :o

I haven't yet really managed to even make a matched-list myself. I've just been painting models I've came across and liked throughout the whole Death-Alliance. No idea of any combos or synergies. But it's was the narrative aspect (and painting) that got me in to AoS in the first place, so I've had good fun playing small and even completely asymmetric scenarios too.

Thanks a lot :) my Death collection is also just about the models I like, as long as no mourngoul and vampire lord on zombie dragon is in the list, it's not seriously competitive ^^ 

I somehow enjoy most of the hobby aspects, the painting, the gaming, the community on twitter and the podcasts, the novels but also list building and testing to see if it works is also great. Would be great if you could make it next Friday, today I reserved the table for 5 p.m. :D

• 1 year later...

Archived