Giants

Uprising

Hello everyone

This year, I am solo working on my two destruction armies(Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz).  I am trying to get all 200 models of them painted.  Now with selling off my other forces that I am not doing, I came across an issue:  I have 5 giants NIB.  Now the giant kits are excellent, and I have three idea:

1.  Sell them, I could make some decent money.

2.  I could add them to the ironjawz. Build some armor out of plastic card, and give two of them the iron blaster cannon.  By doing this, I could have 3 stonehorns count as and two thundertusk count as.  The issue is time

3. I could add them to the bonesplitterz and use them as count as stonehorns, and thundertusk.  This gives me a great chance to due freehand tattoos, and bone armor.  Thoughts?  Issue is the fluff.  How did the savage orruks not kill the giants already. 

6 minutes ago, cranect said:

I agree. I personally can't see the giant kit being a thundertusk or stonehorn counts as. If you build them all as giants the sons of behemet is a ton of fun. It isn't matched play but just play open/narrative with a buddy and have at it.

Could you field them for matched play if you threw in a few units of gnoblar/grots as battleline?

Archived