Khorne Daemons 2000pts

Kousei

Hello 

I am trying to play AOS (and 40k) Just using daemons, I am hoping this will be possible without handicapping myself too much,  This is my first pure Khorne list, feedback and advice would be appreciated.  I am hoping for this to be a tournament level list if possible. 

Khorne Daemons  2000pts

Leaders

Skarbrand (400)

Wrath Of Khorne Bloodthirster (360)

- General 

Units

Bloodletters x 30 (300)

- Battleline

Bloodletters x 30 (300)

- Battleline

Bloodletters x 10 (100)

- Battleline

Skull Cannons x 1 (180)

Skull Cannons x 1 (180)

Skull Cannons x 1 (180)

Total: 2000/2000

Hello

Thank you for the reply. Thats unfortunate to hear, I liked the idea of them because they added some range power to my army and could fight a little.  I was hoping vs shooting armies I could use them to take out some of their shooting and draw their attention away from my units and blood thirsters. 

I should have said this in my opening post. The Wrath Of Khorne Bloodthirster is getting the Lord of war command ability and the Chaos Talisman artifact.
I think the Lord of war is going to be very strong on the bloodletters. They will be reliability causing mortal wounds on rolls of 4+ and if I getting luck with unpredictable destruction 3+. I think that will be pretty good with 30 attacks before casualties. 

I like the idea of trying to keep him around a little longer. The other open is to go all out Khorne style and give him the Chaos Runeblade artifact, but I am currently not as big a fan of that. 

Archived