Salutations

Count von Count

Greetings one and all! 

Pleasure to make your acquaintance; my name is Count von Count, but most call me D in the real world.  Ive been playing Warhammer since 2004, between 40k and Fantasy.  I dropped the hobby during a brief stint as an adult in college and in the military, and after 2 years out, I returned earlier last year.  

Since then, I rapidly grew a decent sized Death army thanks to the buddy I sold all my pieces to hanging onto them "just in case."  Said buddy frequents these forums, and directed me to join up so here I am!  I look forward to talking tactics and shooting the breeze with all of you.

Adieu,

CvC

10 minutes ago, Count von Count said:

Greetings one and all! 

Pleasure to make your acquaintance; my name is Count von Count, but most call me D in the real world.  Ive been playing Warhammer since 2004, between 40k and Fantasy.  I dropped the hobby during a brief stint as an adult in college and in the military, and after 2 years out, I returned earlier last year.  

Since then, I rapidly grew a decent sized Death army thanks to the buddy I sold all my pieces to hanging onto them "just in case."  Said buddy frequents these forums, and directed me to join up so here I am!  I look forward to talking tactics and shooting the breeze with all of you.

Adieu,

CvC

Welcome back to the dark teat of plastic crack fella!

Just now, Count von Count said:

My girlfriend has already grown tired, but still remains tolerable of my growing working mess of a hobby desk!  Its good to be back.

I am so glad I am not the only one who has to deal with this. My desk is currenty and A3 table trolley thing next to our sofa that we fight over for Hobby/Makeup dominance. This isn't really an issue until I wake up to find she has given all my figures a manicure and makeover, highly embarrasing at matches.

Just now, Mohojoe said:

I am so glad I am not the only one who has to deal with this. My desk is currenty and A3 table trolley thing next to our sofa that we fight over for Hobby/Makeup dominance. This isn't really an issue until I wake up to find she has given all my figures a manicure and makeover, highly embarrasing at matches.

Oh yeah, mate.  Mine is a 2 by 4ft table from Ikea.  Dominates a corner of the apartment living room.  However, the piles of spare shoeboxes and storage bins around it, and the random books and pieces on the coffee table, are what get her most.

1 minute ago, Count von Count said:

Oh yeah, mate.  Mine is a 2 by 4ft table from Ikea.  Dominates a corner of the apartment living room.  However, the piles of spare shoeboxes and storage bins around it, and the random books and pieces on the coffee table, are what get her most.

It usually goes alright until they step on a bit of sprue, thats when all the real emotions come flooding out in a hail of abuse haha

5 hours ago, Mohojoe said:

It usually goes alright until they step on a bit of sprue, thats when all the real emotions come flooding out in a hail of abuse haha

Yepp.  Or, on one occasion, hearing the crunch of plastic from another room and asking what it was to be replied with "....NOTHING!" and then realizing one of my projects is demolished my next time at the desk.  *shrugs* Es la vida.

Archived