Seraphon 2000 competitive

Tizianolol

Thats my first seraphon list , i like models of this army . If there is an expert player of this army please help me to male them competitive

anyway:

scar vet carnosaur (260)

- order command ability 6 , artifact 6 

Skink priest (100)

saurus eternity warden (140)

- artifact 3

3x10 saurus guard (600)

- battleline

Eternal starhost (80)

bastilodont (300)

-beam

2x5 cameleon (240)

handlers (40)

1x4 salamanders (240)

tot 2000

my only doubt is the second unit of cameleons (120) or 5 more guards to create an assault unit to take objective ( the problem is that with battalean guards are difensive units)

what do you think? Is there a better solution to assault points better?:)

Im running the Eternal Starhost as well,its solid but can be picked apart easily if your Warden gets sniped early.Just keep him bubble wrapped and out of range of Mortal wound shooters and he should be fine.

Ive read that going with 2 Bastilidons is Ideal,,though I only have one so I run a Stegadon with the ballista mounted on it.Its actually better than the Bastillidon in Melee anyway.

Im also using one unit of 5 chameleons as well as Oxytl the Chameleon hero as hes a great value at 100 points I think.

My Starhost has a total of 25 guard in it 2x10`s and one min unit of 5.

I havent rounded out my full list yet but I also am using a skink startpriest to provide some countering and support were needed.Slapping a shield on a Bastillidon is very annoying at times,heh.

Archived