Morghast Archai 240
Skeleton Chariot 140
Skeleton Chariot 140
Skeleton Warriors 80
Mortis Engine 180

Monsters:

Mourngul 400

2000/2000

Plan is to hang back with my heroes and just heal and use magic all the other units.

Any thoughts?

I like what you're doing here! 

The only thing I'd change is drop Isabella and take another 10 skeletons. This gives you a 20 man block so kemmler is nigh unkillable and you can save your arcane shield for Arkhan.

I would take the mourngul off the list and save 400 points for summoning. Even if your only going to summon the mourngul it's still good to have it off the table and surprise an enemy with it! And if it isn't best for the enemy you're against then you have 400 points to summon other monsters or spirits / hordes of zombies with the insane +6 to cast summoning spells that Arkhan will have due to the morghasts and the Mortis.

the healing potential is also quite high with invigorate and the Mortis heal, which is maximised by the large amount of multi wound models you have. 

53 minutes ago, Ashtyn said:

with the insane +6 to cast summoning spells that Arkhan will have due to the morghasts and the Mortis.

I think I looked this up last night and the morghasts wording is such that you only get +1 no matter how many are within 18

still +2 is good, especially if Arkhan hasn't taken many wounds

3 hours ago, TerrorPenguin said:

I think I looked this up last night and the morghasts wording is such that you only get +1 no matter how many are within 18

still +2 is good, especially if Arkhan hasn't taken many wounds

True! I just saw this myself. If that's the case id make the morghast 4 strong or drop 2 morghast for a unit of necropolis Knights.

kemmlers buff works wonders on necropolis knights and if you can manage to fit in a necromancer then you look like you've got yourself a solid amount of damage from 3 different sources ( mourngul, moghasts and necropolis Knights ).

Archived