2k pts Stormcasts - Advice needed for "HQ"

Zen

Hey guys

So I'm putting together  a SCE list I'm hoping will be competitive enough, but can't decide on the supporting heroes.

I've been playing a ton of Warrior Brotherhood, and it's a super strong list - but I'm getting a bit bored of it. Thus this kind of unorthodox list.

The core of the list is:

1520.PNG

Going for a lot of mobility and a hard hitting core. To support this I'm thinking one of the following options:

hqsuite.PNG

I'm just unsure which I should go for. 

Alternative 1: Buff +1 to wound for good dracoths from Amber battlemage, give them mystic shield and castetllant buff and charge straight into enemy lines. Can easily be roadbumped? I have no idea how alternative 1 is supposed to handle Beastclaw raiders, for instance. 

Alternative II: Vexillor allows me to be more flexible with the Fulminator ball of death, but at the cost of mystic shield and Heraldor. Heraldor can be super strong with fulminators. Also seems a bit strange to use teleportation on cavalry, but I have no experience with this.

Any and all advice more than welcome!

4 hours ago, chord said:

I think you mean Prosecutors with javelins?

Maybe the Knight Azyros since it would allow all that shooting to re-roll 1's when he is in 8" of the unit being targeted, and he's fast enough to keep up.

Yes, thank you - I meant Prosecutors (groups of 3 judicators for 80 would be nice though).

Knight Azyros might be nice yeah.

Archived