1500 Sylvaneth

Aezeal

So I've got a last minute game coming up tomorrow, and was hoping for some feedback on my list. I actually don't think there is much to change about the units themselves (see below) but input is always welcome, also advice on the items would be appreciated.

Treelord Ancient (general, 300)

Alarielle (620)

Kurnoth hunters (180)

3 x 10 Dryads (3 x 120)

For 1460 points.

Now I know Alarielle is kinda harsh in a 1500 point list but I've hinted to my opponent (Bloodbound/Khorne chaos stuff) he should be ready to deal with heavy monsters. Also he didn't like me having 7 spells in my magic phase when I played a 1500 gnarlroot list last time, said he couldn't keep track of what I'm doing etc. So Alarielle is there to stay :D

Since Alarielle doesn't have a command ability each turn I also put in a TLA. I did that for his command ability, his magic, the fact he can have a command trait and ability and his ability to drop forests.

The 3x dryads is minimum since we decided on 3 battleline units for 1500 points (I don't really see a role for revenants against this army and can use the bodies for objectives)

The Hunters are there because I have 3 of them and I like them.

Questions:

1. General idea about the list? (I do not have more hunters, I do have Drycha ,  2-3 Branchwyches/wraiths, 5 Revenants)

2. Which weapons for the hunters? (I think only 3 bows isn't reliable enough to snipe stuff so might as well go swords for max damage.)

3. command trait, item and spell for the TLA? ( I was thinking about gnarled warrior for ignore 1 rend,  either +1 save, -1 to hit or acorn, still unsure about spell.. regrowth?)

4. Spell for Alarielle. (thinking about regrowth?)

Archived