Anyone using snotlings?

Kamose

I know snotlings are not the most powerful and exciting greenskins you can field but they are cutest!  So is anyone using them in their games and what role do they fill?  I've purchased 5 bases and a pump wagon for a friend as a 'gag gift' for his birthday but they must be good for something.  Here's is what I'm thinking.  

My friend plays Ironjawz and when he's played against my Seraphon I've found that chaff units are quite effective against them.  Skinks, in particular, really slow him down and mess with his board control.  So how are snotlings as multiwound chaff units?  The have no save and can't regenerate unlike lots of swarms, but they are fairly fast when paired with the Destruction Allegiance ability and could help keep his elite units from being bogged down with chaff units.  Of course there's almost no amount of buffing that will make them effective damage dealers but then neither are skinks.  I don't think that's their job.  

As for the pump wagon, I think it could be make an effective shock unit with a powerful charge and has the potential to move quickly across the board.  I don't know enough about Destruction to know if it can manipulate dice rolls like Tzeentch and Seraphon can.  If it is possible, while maintaining the Destruction allegiance, a unit of pump wagons could be fun and powerful.

So what do you think?  Any experiences or thoughts are welcome!

Archived