Changer's Blood Bowl

Changer

I'm a long time Blood Bowl player, having played the tabletop and video game for around 15 years.  I'm normally a Dwarf player, and I know how to use that team against a variety of different teams.  This thread will differ from my 'Path of the Changer' thread, as it's going to solely focus on my creation of a new team specifically for the new edition which is released in a couple of weeks. 

Now, before I begin I have to decide on which team to go for.  I have two real options - Dwarfs again, or Wood Elves.  I enjoyed the passing game on Blood Bowl 2 when I decided to play as Wood Elves for a change, and I'm pretty sure that I'd be one of the only Wood Elf players in the area.  I thoroughly enjoy painting and modeling, but I can't decide between these two teams.  On one hand the Dwarf team is slated to be getting new plastics a week after the new season kicks off (picture below) but then I'm not sure if I should go for them because I can see quite a lot of new players going for them (what with there only being 4 teams being released at this early stage).

For Wood Elves I was thinking of maybe using the Eldar Harlequin models - they don't have too much futuristic gear heaped onto them, and the acrobatic look of the models really works for Wood Elves.  In the old Wood Elf Blood Bowl model range, they even had a Harlequin with a mask on, so doing masks on the entire team wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

And so I leave this to everyone here - which team do I go for?

14699445_10154516370936153_1571977735_o.jpg

99120111001_HarlequinTroupe01.jpg

5f15dd246c39984c001d2acaa5ea1761.jpg

So I was speaking to a mate of mine who's a manager at GW (they're at a meeting yesterday and today) and it's looking like those nice Dwarf models aren't being released until around January, which settles the argument on what I'll be doing next - Wood Elves it is!!

Now, colour schemes - do I go for woodland colours (greens, browns, maybe yellow as a spot colour) or do I just paint them in 'team' colours; something not associated with Wood Elves? 

Archived