Hi!

CJPT

Hi everyone! I meant to introduce myself when I first signed up for TGA, but never got around to it. In the meantime I've posted a couple of miniatures and entered the Endless Deserts fiction contest but not otherwise gotten involved in this (by all accounts awesome) community.

So: my name is Chris and I'm based in the UK. I've steadily been getting back into hobby gaming after packing up my Warhammer and sticking it in a box in my parents' attic aged 15 - almost 15 years ago! Last year I got into X-Wing and started to play that competitively before picking up a paintbrush and trying some repaints. That reminded me how much I'd loved painting when I was a teenager, and that in turn drew my attention to the Silver Tower box when it came out last summer. Over the course of the three months it took me to paint the models in that box I became interested in the broader Age of Sigmar setting, particularly after a friend recommended the Mortal Realms podcast.

Since then I've started work on a Tzeentch daemons army and played my first game of AoS. I have a blog for hobby stuff (not just AoS) and an Instagram for model pictures. At the moment I'm elbow deep in Pink Horrors, after which I'm going to take a brief break from painting AoS to paint the Thousand Sons half of the Burning of Prospero box set. If you hadn't guessed, I really like Tzeentch.

Nice to meet you!

Archived