Imps Gaming Location

TerrorPenguin

Hi all,

Just for new people - have realised that imps gaming doesn't have a great web presence - so if you're trying to find the store it is at:

15 Crofton Close (Allenby Road Industrial Estate - off Monks Road)

LN3 4NT

The age of sigmar facebook group for the club is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/825319407605546/

And general information about the shop is here:

https://www.facebook.com/ImpsGaming/

It's not the easiest to get to without a car, so if anyone needs a lift from Hykeham or town let me know as I'm there fairly regular on a Tuesday

Edited by TerrorPenguin
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Ben pinned this topic
13 hours ago, Ben said:

Tell me more about this!  Are you just a store, or a gaming space too.  Are your club nights at the store?  

Hey Ben - I am an interested player and someone that wants to grow the community - not employed by the store @ImpsMaster is one of the store owners.

It's a store with a large gaming space behind. I think there is easily room for 20 6" x 4" tables but there may be more with some rearranging of space.

We have a group of us that will play on a Tuesday evening - games usually arranged before hand via whatsapp group but some people will drop by as well. If you count the store and the gaming hall as one place - yes they're at the store but really they're in the gaming hall. 

They are aiming to run a tournament every 6 weeks or so, alternating between straight up matched, pairs and narrative stuff. 

I will try and find some pics of the space when I get home

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.