1200pt Bonesplitterz upcoming tournament

Frozenorc

Got a tournament coming up in December and was thinking of starting my Bonesplitterz what do you guys think about this list?

Prophet -140

Bigboss -100

Mainiak Weirdnob -100

30 Arrowboys -300

2x20 Orruk -400

2 Big Stabbas-100

Kunning Rukk -60

This will be my first time playing Bonesplitterz if any one has better list or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good.  You going to run them with Bonesplitterz or Destruction allegiance?  Destruction will help your Arrow Boys more, but Bonesplitterz will give you the warpaint saves and bonus spells.

Personally, I don't run any arrows so it's almost a no-brainer to go with Bonesplitterz allegiance.

2 hours ago, amysrevenge said:

Looking good.  You going to run them with Bonesplitterz or Destruction allegiance?  Destruction will help your Arrow Boys more, but Bonesplitterz will give you the warpaint saves and bonus spells.

Personally, I don't run any arrows so it's almost a no-brainer to go with Bonesplitterz allegiance.

Thanks, going to start with Destruction and eventuay an allBobeesplitterz list. I got every thing built will paint them and then give it a shot at warpaint.

1 hour ago, SpleenThief said:

liking the list can be very mean especially if you take hands of gork and brutal beast spirits.

I'm personally a fan of 40 strong arrow boys units to make room for casualties but big stabbas are very good as well not to mention really fun.

That is the next step to get the arrow boys to 40 but first will try the list out at 1k and then add from there

Archived