2500pt Death evoke

deynon

Hi, a guy, tired to be annhileted at every points from 1000 to 2000 has decided to challenge me at 2500 points and I admit I find myself quite uncomfortable cause I simply don't have measures about it.

So I thought to some things I wnated to try and I brought up such idea.

Abhorrant Ghoul King on Terrorgheist

Leader, Behemoth

Abhorrant Ghoul King on Zombie Dragon

Leader, Behemoth

Vampiro Lord on Abyssalt terror (sword)

Leader

Crypt Ghast Courtier

Leader

Scheletri

Battleline

Zombie

Battleline

Zombie

Battleline

Crypt Ghouls

Batteline

Crypt Ghouls

Battleline

Crypt Ghouls

Battleline

Ghoul Patrol

Warscoll Battalion

Evocazione

The idea is to use the summon to mas attack. My opponent should be using mech-dwarfs. I'm not used to play specific list based on the opponent, so I thought to use an alpha strike really heavy with possibilities of great accomodation.

The idea is: first based on the firld and the deployment decide if start or not I doubt he can deploy less units than me...total 6...

The first turn I hope to be able to cast the specific magic of VLoAT so that I can create a mirror for the model with the shadow cloak. In this way  Moreover I can summon a unit of horrors to help che Ghoul Patrol that enter to catch the warmachines, heroes objectives or other things that can be avalaible. Tthen I move really fast and breath death on opponent units. And then I assault with lamosth more than half army. 

Here my indecision is about the general trait if use "ruler of night" or "red fury", I have to think a lot about it.

Obviusly I don't think to be able to satisfy every corner completely and I have something left...the points I have are enough to evoke another horror unit and morghast to help. Moreover cause Morghast has 18" range of cast (and you gain also more considering that you have a second model that can be more than it cause 1" near and there is also the base to prolongue...you can arrive easily in the anemy range (up to 9" from it). 

With such options I can play both defensive making the ghoul patorl enter other ways. The summonings are at my choice and I can also switch on other choides (black knihts, spirits hots and ho on). And also on the offensive cause I can be really fast and I have eventually two behemoth ready tosmash the lines.

Some suggestions?

Archived