New AOS Army

Hello everyone!

I have just moved house and therefore I am finally with in reach of a GW! This is exciting as I have been wanting for a while to start and AOS army but my friends only played 40k.

I bought the starter set for the chaos to add to my 40k army and therefore have some SE models, which tick my only check box for my armies in that I love the models! I also really like the High Elves models especially the dragons and phoenix models. I was wondering if I could have some help in creating a battle effective list of around 3000pts so I have options for the 2000pts tournaments around where I live.

I would greatly appreciate any help and I am very much looking forward to delving into the realm of AOS!!

Thank you

Ollie[emoji769] [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi Ollie and welcome to the TGA forums!  You may get a slightly quicker response from the Order sub forum (which is full of people's builds and suggestions).  As for building a viable army using High Elves and Stormcast - I'm pretty sure that it is possible :)  AoS is very much about forging an army from the models you like the look of!

Hi Ollie and welcome to the TGA forums!  You may get a slightly quicker response from the Order sub forum (which is full of people's builds and suggestions).  As for building a viable army using High Elves and Stormcast - I'm pretty sure that it is possible [emoji4]  AoS is very much about forging an army from the models you like the look of!

Thank you! How would I do that?!

Thank you! How would I do that?!

Archived