Web Based Game Tracker

MarvelBeatsDC

Hi folks,

Just want to share something I've been working on recently. It's very basic at the moment but I will continue to flesh it out over the coming weeks. It allows you to persist data for heroes on a trial. It currently tracks the Hero, Wounds, Renown, Treasures, Position (player position) and whether or not that player was Runemarked.

The basis of this app is so that you can persist hero data not only after completion of a trial but also being able to resume trials that are not yet completed. You could stop a trial half way through (player has to leave, or host has to cut the game short) and set it up exactly how you left off with as little effort as possible without the need for lots of pictures or scribbled notes.

The app in its current state can be found at http://silvertower-hero-tracker.bitballoon.com/ it uses the browsers local storage for the persistence and currently just tracks a single trial. I intend to expand on this so you can save games based on a name/date etc. but any feedback or suggestions are most welcome.

Also, the treasures, chambers are not complete and I am lacking the skills data. I need to catalogue them all at some point to complete the data :)

Sorry for double post, I can't edit the last post!

It's a bit more mature now, Chambers are in and you can attach a hero to a chamber to track that progress (all heroes might not be in the same chamber for example). I've updated the theme a little as well, though I am no designer so any help there would be appreciated!

http://silvertower-hero-tracker.bitballoon.com/

• 3 months later...

Is this wordpress based? If so, what plugin are you using to hold the information? It looks like it remembers the info when I leave and return. I've been trying to figure out a way to enter in whoever wins in our local tournament for my league, looks like you're onto something.

Archived