Help me create live version of underworlds

Smash

Hi, I am responsible for part of an event for 8 people, and I thought it would be fitting to try to have a game of live underworlds. I have played a few games, but only borrowed a deck and pieces. So I basicly know the base rules. 

There will be some drinking and should be encouraged in the rules :). Any tips/ideas on how to make this work and make it fun? Any warbands that makes sense to build upon or make everything from scratch? 

Posted (edited)

Things I am thinking:

Bringing/creating huge dice that can be rolled outside. 

Making the players try to look like a character with costumes and body paint etc.

Creating custom cards that have drinking as a part of the card. Would love ideas here as well. 

Edited by Smash

3 hours ago, Smash said:

Things I am thinking:

Bringing/creating huge dice that can be rolled outside. 

Making the players try to look like a character with costumes and body paint etc.

Creating custom cards that have drinking as a part of the card. Would love ideas here as well. 

What about hexagons on the floor? You could even go further and tie their ankles with coloured ropes (simulating the bases) and turn it into something like a "gymkhana" (not sure if it is the proper word, the translator doesn't find anything else).

Warhammer Underworlds: Starter Set (Inglés)

• Like 1

Hmm, I thought maybe just to place hoola hoops on the ground to be objectives. But how to do movement I am not sure. I plan on being outside so will be hard to have enough hexagons 😅

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

gymkhana

I dont know what this is, what is the original word? Maybe I can search google image's to understand. 

14 minutes ago, Smash said:

Hmm, I thought maybe just to place hoola hoops on the ground to be objectives. But how to do movement I am not sure. I plan on being outside so will be hard to have enough hexagons 😅

I dont know what this is, what is the original word? Maybe I can search google image's to understand. 

Gincana or Yincana. It is a bit of a kid's game when there are different trials (nothing is set on stone, you can do whatever you want).

image.png.d30eeca2a0aded55e5ac29b2b70298bc.png

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1