Is this SE list competitive? 2k

Dracothjay

Written a 2k list for Stormcast Eternals for future tournaments and also a goal to paint to. The list is:

lord celestant - general

lord castellant

knight Vexillor 

knight heraldor

5 judciators 

5 judciators 

5 liberators

5 liberators

10 retributors

4 fulminators

1 gryph hound

so, my thoughts are with this list is my 2 hammer units ( retributors and fulminators) advance and tackle key threats. My battle line troops advance behind the hammer units with my lords.

vexillor will teleport the rest when the time is right, castellant throwing the +1 save before hand so the rets can survive being stranded with a 3+ save.

knight heraldor throws his buff on the fulminators to try and advance them as far as possible, hoping for a first time charge. A plan on following the fulminators with the heraldor, but trying to stay close to my BATTLELINE for protection and to also use his shooting ability.

gryph hound follows castellant as his trusty companion, be it rear guard or anything else. 

I have been thinking to remove a few lords for LC on dracoth, but I lose out on a lot of synergy, which is key to this list.

any views on this list would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nothing to say in particular.

The gryphound should stay with the judicators rather than the Castellan.

The bad point is that your Lord Celestant and liberators are forced to walk and will probably be useless in the end. Judicators are better at capturing Obj.

I think this is a solid list but you lack any 'tricks' and this makes your list very predictable. Good generals will restrict targets for the banner and overwhelm your hammer units. In scenarios that require you to spread out you risk being overwhelmed again.

Personally I think Stormcast work best when based around a formation. This gives you less drops in deployment and added control at the start of the game. I've used Skyborne Slayers to great effect at a number of tournaments against a huge range of lists.

I took the following list to the Warlords tournament at Warhammer World. I came sixth but had the best results as an Order player. 4 major victories, 1 minor and a loss to the eventual winner who played a savage orruk horde.

Skyborne Slayers

Lord Celestant

2 X 5 Liberators with hammer and shield

3 X 5 Judicators

10 Protectors

5 Decimators

Knight Venator

Celestant-Prime

List worked brilliantly though the Prime disappointed and I think I'll  sub it out in future.

Archived