Greetings

Glutos

Hello everyone

I'm Glutos, a dutch guy who is tempted to dip his toes into age of sigmar

I used to plaint 40k when I was about 14 yearrs old, had a death guard force including forge world mini's around the year of 2007, life moved past warhammer for a while but my interest has recently been renewed.

The past years I have returned to the hobby, I painted some tau but decided the sci-fi setting wasn't for me, had a sylvaneth start collecting box under my christmas tree and painted those up but I fell out of love with the treemen after learning about the needed weirdwood scenery to even begin playing (or at least that's what I read) this was also before the cool spites and such got released, of the start collecting box I only really liked painting the treelord.

The last year hs really gotten me back in the hobby, I purchased warhammer underworlds wyrdhollow and after that got some warbands of army's I'm interested in.

Stormcast are fun to paint and Ephilim was a journey into hitting my creative side, I really enjoy getting a small force, being able to play them and paint them and not having to worry about hobby slog because of repetition (like the driads were)

In the next year I hope to finish the remaining warbands I have left (looncourt, dread pagan and an upcomming deathgorge box). Once that is done I'am hoping to get a start into age of sigmar

As my profile picture shows it will probably be a slaanesh force, I have yet resisted purchasing anything as I still have a backlog, but the new edition box will be tempting and I doubt I can resist buying glutos himself for another year

On the personal front I'am 32 years old, dutch and married with a small kid who's nearing 10 months of age.

And after lurking the rumors thread for a month or 3 I'am glad to join the lot of you, I will be wishing for more chaos mini's (my favorite grand order) more git mini's (my guilty pleasure faction) and good tidings for all!

Hoping to have a grand time at the grand alliance, see you around peeps!

• Like 2