The Red Fists of Gork

SilentSentinel

The Ironjawz leaks/new wave finally motivated me to dig out the Ironjawz models I bought years ago but never got around to painting. So far the tentative name for them is 'The Red Fists of Gork', I haven't quite come up with a lore reason as to why they have red skin yet, maybe they're empowered by some super Waaagh energy or something to that effect. Might update this in the future when I inevitably get the new kits and some of the already released kits.

image.png.3aa54ba18dde2d0a6adff34079a02207.pngimage.png.9241b9bbe09cadfb049815a88876c0d8.pngimage.png.98e5588b4786e9dbc3671d86898147b7.pngimage.png.f74d47837afbcf9afb7613d7755ed344.png

• Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 9/5/2023 at 2:59 PM, Gitzdee said:

U could go with the Warcraft route regarding the red skin. They could be some kind of primal/ ancient orruks before they got influenced by Waaagh energy. But i like super Waaagh energy too, it fits the Ironjawz. U almost have to call them Ironjaw Z then XD.

My idea for the colour scheme was actually inspired by the fel orcs from Warcraft! I've never played it but I've always liked the idea of red orcs ever since I saw the fel orcs.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SilentSentinel said:

My idea for the colour scheme was actually inspired by the fel orcs from Warcraft! I've never played it but I've always liked the idea of red orcs ever since I saw the fel orcs.

U could watch the movie if u want to. It explains why they became green. And its a movie with orcs, cant go wrong.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1