only a personal wishlist of changes for next edition

Doko

On 8/16/2023 at 8:16 PM, Doko said:

-double turn removed(end of games won by luck)

-shooting units cost reduced a 30%(they are overcosted now due to the chance of double turn and get two turns of free shooting)

-magic phase changed to after move

-get objetives changed from numer of models to number of wounds(now monsters and multiwound models dont feel useless)

-monster get a increase of 40% in their wounds(not behemats because they have the wounds per points that the others monster must have) 

-range of melle weapons deleted and changed to attack two ranks in melle

-foot heroes with less than 7 wounds can go inside one unit and figth together

-the battletactics and strategys from diferents books deleted and everyone only can use the same from the generals(more balanced)

-mortals wounds removed from every army and unit and it is only some special as from magic or breaths of monsters

-free sumons deleted,bring back models died is ok but only bring units free is umbalanced

-can spend some extra points in each unit to upgrade it(style to fantasy,so we can get to 2000 points without do tetris)

-removed the penalty for double 1 on spellcastings stoping the hero of cast more spells(its stupid and only a huge penalty to models overcosted as nagash)

I like a lot of these. 

can I add a S/T wound system? Because I enjoy the game, but I hate how wounding works. A human shouldn’t wound a goblin and a dragon on the same roll.

- no more double turns or if its kept at least either way alternating movement. Don't care if it's "longer" it would fair things up and make strategy more interesting. Way more fun.

- get rid of grand strategies and battle tactics. Please. It's overly complicated and it means they need further balancing every book with every army. It lets some armies play themself instead of the opponent. If you want another victory point approach outside of the battle plan, place some generic stuff in the GHB thats more general

-- if MWs are outta hand have something to counter it. 6s always save or something. Or just reduce MWs on scrolls 

- agree with too much to do in the hero phase. Please thin it down. Make it 3 things to choose from tops. Outside of magic ofc. Get rid of monster actions. Just put the monster abilities on the scroll or not.

I agree with a lot of other points, these are the ones that are the biggest for me.

• Like 3